Welcome to Syncfusion Angular UI Components (Essential JS 2)
22 Nov 2022 / 4 minutes to read
Syncfusion Angular UI (Essential JS 2) is a collection of modern TypeScript based true Angular Components. It has support for Ahead Of Time (AOT) compilation and Tree-Shaking. All the components are developed from the ground up to be lightweight, responsive, modular and touch friendly.
How to best read this user guide
- The best way to get started would be to read the “Getting Started” section
of the documentation for the component that you would like to start using first.
The “Getting Started” guide gives just enough information that you need to know
before starting to write code. This is the only section that we recommend reading
end-to-end before starting to write code, all other information can be referred as needed.
- Now that you are familiar with the basics of using the component, the next
step would be to start integrating the component into your application.
A good starting point would be to refer to the code snippets in the
online sample browser which contains
hundreds of code samples, it is very likely that you will find a code sample that
resembles your intended usage scenario.
- Another valuable resource is the API reference which provides detailed information
on the object hierarchy as well as the settings available on every object.
The Syncfusion Angular UI components are listed below.
- If you are still not able to find the information that you are looking for in the
self-help resources mentioned above then please contact us by creating a support
ticket in our support site or ask your query in Stack Overflow with tag
- Don’t see what you need? Please request it in our feedback portal.
Syncfusion does not collect any kind of information when our components are used in customer applications.