18 May 2022 / 1 minute to read
The Essential EJ2 ProgressBar is a control that indicates the progress of a task with customizable visuals. It includes features to visualize progress in rectangular and circular shapes, determinate and indeterminate states, segments, and customized ranges in different colors. It also supports animation.
- Types: Visualize progress in different shapes (rectangle, circle, and semi-circle) to give a unique appearance to your app design.
- Modes: Visualize progress in different modes.
- Customization: Supports to customize the ProgressBar appearance.
- Annotation and label: Supports to visually indicate time lapse when the toast expires.
- Animation: Supports to animate the ProgressBar track.