Essential Studio for Angular Release Notes
May 7, 2019
#I234531- The issue with rendering circular gauge when setting cancel argument to true in the “axisLabelRender” event has been fixed.
- #234537 - Conditional sequence connector is now working properly when connected with BPMN Service shape.
- #234307 - Undo/redo is now working properly when modifying the annotation’s font size at run time.
- #234106 - When the node having different size and executing the layout, nodes are now arranged properly.
#233280- Improvised performance while updating page field.
- #234846 - The popup collision issue has been resolved while enable the filtering.
- #234045 - Custom date format does not applied properly when excel exporting is fixed.
- #231005 - Added Select All option for column chooser.
- #232848 -
enablePersistencewith virtual scrolling displays blank page after refresh is resolved.
- #234350 - SelectAll checkbox not displayed with dynamic data issue fixed.
#I234578- The issue with rendering data label and tooltip when the layers type is set to ‘Sublayer’ has been fixed.
#I234578- The issue with returning wrong highlight opacity to shapes in maps when highlighting the legend has been fixed.
- #230545 - Issue with inequality of Masked Textbox element value and argument value of input event while typing rapidly has been fixed.
- #F144247 - Issue with “typed character update on the next position while typing the same digit” has been fixed.
- #235167 - Multiselect dropdown jump down when the
showDropDownIconis set to true issue has been resolved.
- #209393 - Change event not fired during tab key navigation issue has been resolved.
- Provided the supports for adding custom header to the AJAX requests in the PDF viewer control.
#233286- An issue with event not rendered properly in start and end time date format as string in agenda view is fixed.
#234231- An issue with setting the different work hours in timeline week is fixed.
#143531- An issue with event not loaded properly in agenda virtual scrolling is fixed.
#I234615- The issue with value from the “fill” property is not applied when we have both the “fill” and “colorValuePath” APIs has been fixed.