Essential Studio for Angular Release Notes
June 4, 2019
- Provided Angular 8 compatibility support.
- Provided method to focusIn and click.
#I237023- The issue with pointer animation on setting more than 80% of the pointer radius has been fixed.
- #233040- Provided support to get the service root url from
odatacontext field to use during batch operation.
- #237131 - The issue “Layout is messed up when diagram have disconnected nodes” has been resolved using complex hierarchical tree layout.
- #237533 - The issue “min-height and min-width properties of node does not updated properly at run time” has been resolved.
- #144624 - Resolved the issue with resizing when rendering a grid inside a dialog.
#236930- Table exported properly when document contains continuous table.
#236502- Table last column resizing is now working properly.
- #236235 - To get the visible element in custom function while using custom validation has been resolved.
- #235593 - To send the
rowDataBoundevent instead of document fragment has been fixed.
- #144448 - Maximum call stack issue while invoking
dataBoundevent has been fixed.
- #144431 - Grid export when null is provided for any complex field has been resolved.
- #235415 -
actionFailureevent during successful server side
CRUDactions has been resolved.
- #234931 - Performance of checking checkbox columns during show/hide operation has been optimized.
- #235081 - Column value as null in
argswhile the target is column cell has been fixed.
- #232225 - Server side Sorting in complex type(with nullable value) data column has been fixed.
- #143671 - Grid filter with null date values has been resolved.
- #225078 - Excel filter check list search criteria has been considered for grid filtering.
#I237041- The issue in the sublayers are not re-rendered when zooming or panning is fixed.
- Provided public method ‘progressComplete’ to complete the progress.
- Selected value not maintained properly for radiobutton field.
- An issue with opening editor window multiple times, editor contents are rendered multiple times is fixed.
#234667- An issue with Scheduler is not properly navigating to selected date in timeline views has been fixed.
#234974- An issue with Deleting ready only events is fixed.
#143894- An issue with selecting work cells for multiple rows is fixed.
#234587- An issue with rendering events with huge number of events in same times in week view is fixed.
- No more script issue occurs, on rendering the preload files as empty.