The NumericTextBox is used to get the number inputs from the user. The input values can be incremented
or decremented by a predefined step value.
- Range Validation: - allows to set the minimum and maximum range of values in
- Number Formats: - supports the number display formatting with MSDN standard
and custom number formats.
- Precision Of Numbers: - allows to restrict the number precision
when enters the value.
- Keyboard Interaction: - allows users to interact with the NumericTextBox
using the keyboard.
- Accessibility: - provides built-in accessibility support which helps to access
all the NumericTextBox component features through keyboard, on-screen readers or other assistive technology devices.
- Globalization: - library provides support for formatting
and parsing number using the official Unicode CLDR JSON data.
- Localization: - Supports to localize spin up and down buttons title for the tooltip
to different cultures.
Thank you for your feedback and comments.We will rectify this as soon as possible!