02 Dec 2022 / 3 minutes to read
- Trial Installer
- Licensed Installer
Download the free trial version
Our 30-day trial can be downloaded in two ways.
- Download Free Trial Setup
- Start Trials if using components through npm
Download Free Trial Setup
- With a trial license, only the latest version’s trial installer can be downloaded.
- Before the trial expires, you can download the trial installer at any time from your registered account’s Trials & Downloads page (See the screenshot below.)
Start Trials if using components through npm
You should initiate an evaluation if you have already obtained our components through npm
- To access this page, you must sign up\log in with your Syncfusion account.
If you’ve already used the trial products and they haven’t expired, you won’t be able to start the trial for the same product again.
- After you’ve started the trial, go to the Trials & Downloads page to get the latest version trial installer. You can generate the unlock key and license key here at any time before the trial period expires. (See the screenshot below). You can find your current active trial products on the Trials & Downloads page.
- You can find your current active trial products on the Trials & Downloads page.
Download the License Version
- Syncfusion licensed products will be available in the License & Downloads page under your registered Syncfusion account.
- You can view all the licenses (both active and expired) associated with your account.
- Click the Download (element 1 in the screenshot below) button to download the respective product’s installer.
- The most recent version of the installer will be downloaded from this page.
- To download older version installers, go to Downloads Older Versions (element 2 in the screenshot below).
- You can download other platform\add-on installers by going to More Downloads Options (element 3 in the screenshot below).
You can refer to the Online installer link for step-by-step installation guidelines.