30 Jun 2022 / 1 minute to read
The Slider component allows the user to select a value or range of values in-between the min and max range,
by dragging the handle over the slider bar.
There are three types of Slider:
- Default - Shows a default slider to select a single value.
- MinRange - Displays fill color from the start value to the current selected value.
- Range - Select a range of values.
- Types: Provided three types of Slider.
- Orientation: Displays the Slider in horizontal or vertical direction.
- Buttons: Provided built-in support to render the buttons in both edges of the Slider.
- Tooltip: Displays a tooltip to show the currently selected value.
- Ticks: Displays a scale with small and big ticks.
- Format: Customize the slider values into various format.
- Limits and Drag Interval: Slider thumb movement restriction and interval dragging.
- Accessibility: Built-in compliance with the WAI-ARIA specifications.
- Keyboard Interaction: The Slider can be intractable through the keyboard.