08 Dec 2022 / 1 minute to read
The DropDownList component contains a list of predefined values from which a single value can be chosen. When
an arrow icon accompanied with this component is pressed, the dropdown displays a list of values from
which you can select one.
- Data binding - Allows binding and accessing the list of items from local or server-side data source.
- Grouping - Supports grouping of logically related items under a single
or specific category.
- Sorting - Supports sorting of list items in an
alphabetical order (either ascending or descending).
- Filtering - Allows filtering of list items based on a character typed into
the search box.
- Templates - Allows customizing the list items, selected value, header,
footer, category group header, and no records content.
- Accessibility - Provided with built-in accessibility support that
helps to access all the DropDownList component features through the keyboard, screen readers, or other
assistive technology devices.