Example of Keyboard Interaction in ASP.NET MVC Toolbar Control
This demo showcases the keyboard shortcuts applicable on
Below key combinations can be used in Toolbar to initiate various actions.
Alt + J
- Focuses on the first component of the sample.
- Moves the focus to the first item of the Toolbar.
- Moves the focus to the last item of the Toolbar.
- Focuses the next popup element.
- Focuses the previous popup element.
- Focuses the previous element.
- Focuses the next element.
- When focused on a ToolBar command, clicking the key triggers the click of Toolbar
element. When popup drop-down icon is focused, the popup opens.
- Closes popup.