- Content loading issue while using ng-template and ngIf is fixed.
- Parent accordion collapsing issue is fixed when Tab renders within it.
- Fixed the
allowEdit issue in mobile mode.
- Fixed the localization issue in preset
custom range element.
- Alignment issue on complex hierarchical tree layout with complex data source is working fine.
- Tab stop now layout properly in header and footer.
- Empty header and footer now layout properly.
- Table column span values are now updated properly.
space key action issue is fixed with clicking save and cancel buttons.
- Value persistence issue with
multi-select when doing cancel action after removing selected item.
- Double-Click issue in IOS device is fixed.
Invalid background value warning thrown in
In-place Editor, that issue has been fixed.
- Fixed multiple CSS class not added properly while using
template property in
- Fixed height calculation in
UI Virtualization with sample level border inclusion.
- Item template with checkbox combination is not working issue has been resolved.
- Value update with checkbox selection issue in reactive form has been resolved.
- The scrolling when the toolbar is clicked is prevented
- The issue with collision while displays popup on scrollable viewport element has been resolved.
- Introduced validateFields method for validation.
- Pasted URL is not converted to links automatically, that issue has been fixed.
- Image paste as twice in Firefox browser, that issue has been fixed.
- The value property and getHtml method will be updated within an interval to
- An issue with
quick popup opening on blocked time ranges has been fixed.
- Provided option to configure the splitter and its pane properties such as size, min, max, resizable through data attributes (
- Included the public methods for add and remove splitter panes.
- Console error in tooltip fixed
- Highlight of buttons in period selector is working properly.
- Height of stock chart without period selector, range navigator is working fine
- Fixed the component destroy issue when
showClearButton in disabled state.
actionFailure events are triggered properly.
- Additional parameters that are added using the
query property of TreeGrid are passed to the server side when a parent record is expanded.
- Expanding and Collapsing records is working fine when
pageSizeMode is set as
collapseAll methods are working fine when
pageSizeMode is set as
Thank you for your feedback and comments.We will rectify this as soon as possible!