Essential Studio for Angular Release Notes
December 24, 2018
- Content loading issue while using ng-template and ngIf is fixed.
- Parent accordion collapsing issue is fixed when Tab renders within it.
- Fixed the
allowEditissue in mobile mode.
- Fixed the localization issue in preset
- Alignment issue on complex hierarchical tree layout with complex data source is working fine.
- Tab stop now layout properly in header and footer.
- Empty header and footer now layout properly.
- Table column span values are now updated properly.
spacekey action issue is fixed with clicking save and cancel buttons.
- Value persistence issue with
multi-selectwhen doing cancel action after removing selected item.
- Double-Click issue in IOS device is fixed.
Invalid background valuewarning thrown in
In-place Editor, that issue has been fixed.
- Fixed multiple CSS class not added properly while using
- Fixed height calculation in
UI Virtualizationwith sample level border inclusion.
- Item template with checkbox combination is not working issue has been resolved.
- Value update with checkbox selection issue in reactive form has been resolved.
- The scrolling when the toolbar is clicked is prevented
- The issue with collision while displays popup on scrollable viewport element has been resolved.
- Introduced validateFields method for validation.
- Pasted URL is not converted to links automatically, that issue has been fixed.
- Image paste as twice in Firefox browser, that issue has been fixed.
- The value property and getHtml method will be updated within an interval to
- An issue with
quick popupopening on blocked time ranges has been fixed.
- Provided option to configure the splitter and its pane properties such as size, min, max, resizable through data attributes (
- Included the public methods for add and remove splitter panes.
- Console error in tooltip fixed
- Highlight of buttons in period selector is working properly.
- Height of stock chart without period selector, range navigator is working fine
- Fixed the component destroy issue when
showClearButtonin disabled state.
actionFailureevents are triggered properly.
- Additional parameters that are added using the
queryproperty of TreeGrid are passed to the server side when a parent record is expanded.
- Expanding and Collapsing records is working fine when
pageSizeModeis set as
collapseAllmethods are working fine when
pageSizeModeis set as