Essential Studio for Angular Release Notes
November 20, 2018
- Chart is now refreshing on changing the dataSource in series directive.
- Axis label is now rendering properly, when we have the interval in decimals.
- Margin options are added to legend.
- Add multiple classes dynamically to
cssClassproperty issue fixed.
- Issue with range bar pointer tooltip is resolved now.
- Exception thrown when adding the child to the Node which has multiple parent Child is now working fine.
- Textbox lost its focus when we mouse up on Diagram is now working fine.
- Issue with expand collapse, when the child having more than one parent have been fixed.
- Issue on measuring path element while refreshing the diagram is now working fine.
- Updated Readme and GitHub URL.
- DropDownList locale added in
- Form validator
minvalidation issues has been fixed.
- Using html in
footerTemplateof aggregation is hidden in
columnMenuis not properly render when disable the grid properties at column level is resolved.
- With Virtual scrolling, args.data returns as undefined in
rowSelectedevent is fixed.
Virtualizationtranslate value calculated incorrectly when set
height100% is fixed.
- Fixed focus out event not triggered properly while interact
ListViewwith keyboard navigation keys.
- Now map is rendering properly in universal applications
- Now panning works properly without freezing
- Added the
isInteractedevent arguments in open and close events of Sidebar.
- The issue with receiving event arguments of TextBox events have been fixed.
- In TreeView, scrolling is not working smoothly for iPad device issue is resolved