22 Jul 2021 / 1 minute to read
The tree map control is used to visualize hierarchical data in the form of nested rectangles. Area of each item is calculated based on its corresponding numeric value. All the tree map elements are rendered using Scalable Vector Graphics(SVG).
- Supports any number of levels and items.
- Supports four types of layouts: square, horizontal, vertical, and auto.
- Supports drill-down option to render data clearly in the lower level of a hierarchy.
- Supports legends and data labels for visualizing additional information on the tree map.
- Supports three types of color mapping: range, equal, and desaturation.
- Supports interactive features such as selection, highlight, tooltips, and interactive legends.