03 Oct 2022 / 1 minute to read
The toast is a small container, in which user can show a single or multiple informative lines with actions.
- Position: Enables to position the toast anywhere on the screen. It has a predefined set of positions and custom inputs for position based on the target.
- Autohide and TimeOut: Toast can be expired based on the timeOut property; it hides toast automatically when reaches specific time without user interaction.
- Multi Toast: Toasts can support to display multiple toasts with various time delay.
- Progress Bar: Supports to visually indicate time lapse when the toast expires.
- Action Buttons: Supports to add buttons in the toast for archiving any actions within the toast.
- Template: User customized element can be defined for the toast using the template property.