- The individual npm package will no longer bundle dependent component’s style. The online web tool CRG can be used to combine specific set of component and its dependent component styles.
- ColorPicker collision issue fixed.
ODataV4 - Now
ETag information is skipped while perform PATCH update.
ODataV4 - Using
Guid key field failed issue resolved.
- Resolved the issue with modal dialog’s overlay animation.
getButtons method to access the instances of dialog buttons directly.
- Cursor position is now updated properly when placed after image, bookmark.
- Initial multi-sorting icon is added incorrectly fixed.
- Validation for complex property is not added properly resolved.
- Dialog edit template support added.
- Reactive aggregate update support added.
- Date time type column filter support added.
- Windows explorer like check-box selection added.
- Expand and collapse enabled in excel exported document for grouped grid.
- Support to prevent the overriding of autofit columns by Resizing added.
- Show All option added for page size drop-down.
- Bubble tile type support has been included in heatmap for visualizing data points by mapping the data to bubble size and bubble color.
- Axis label increment feature has been added to heat map. It’s is used to display the axis label with regular interval values in numeric and date time axes
- Provided the smart legend feature for fixed type legend.
- Provided the support for nested data binding for JSON data.
selectMultipleItems public method issue with empty
removeMultipleItems public method issue with custom
- 208354, 211758 — Value fields can be placed in row axis now.
- Virtual scrolling options have been provided to load large amounts of data with high performance.
- Conditional formatting support allows users to define conditions and format grid cells’ font, colour etc.
- Label and value-based filtering options are provided that work similar to Microsoft Excel.
nodeData argument in
nodeSelected event showing wrong value issue has been fixed.
Thank you for your feedback and comments.We will rectify this as soon as possible!