02 Feb 2023 / 1 minute to read
The predefined dialogs are used to display messages and collect user input within a web page
There are three types of Predefined dialogs:
- Alert- Used to show errors, warnings, and information that need user awareness.
- Confirm - Used to get approval from user that appears before any critical action.
- Prompt - Used to get input from the user.
- Buttons: - Provided the built-in support to render the buttons at Dialog footer.
- customization: - Customizable Dialog header ,content and footer through the customization.
- Draggable: - Supports to drag the Dialog within the page or container.
- Positioning: - Provided support to
position on built-in 9 places or any custom location.
- Animation: - Provided built-in animation support on open & close the Dialog with customization.
- Keyboard Interaction: - The Dialog can be intractable through keyboard.