01 Feb 2023 / 3 minutes to read
- Trial Installer
- Licensed Installer
Download the trial version
Our 30-day trial can be downloaded in two ways.
Download free trial setup
- With a trial license, only the latest version’s trial installer can be downloaded.
- Before the trial expires, you can download the trial installer at any time from your registered account’s Trials & Downloads page (See the screenshot below.)
Start trials if using components through Nuget.org
You should initiate an evaluation if you have already obtained our components through Nuget.org
- To access this page, you must sign up/log in with your Syncfusion account.
If you’ve already used the trial products and they haven’t expired, you won’t be able to start the trial for the same product again.
- After you’ve started the trial, go to the Trials & Downloads page to get the latest version trial installer. You can generate the unlock key here at any time before the trial period expires. (See the screenshot below.)
- You can find your current active trial products on the Trials & Downloads page.
Download the license version
- Syncfusion licensed products will be available in the License & Downloads page under your registered Syncfusion account.
- You can view all the licenses (both active and expired) associated with your account.
- Click the Download (element 1 in the screenshot below) button to download the respective product’s installer.
- The most recent version of the installer will be downloaded from this page.
- To download older version installers, go to Downloads Older Versions (element 2 in the screenshot below).
- You can download other platform/add-on installers by going to More Downloads Options (element 3 in the screenshot below).
- For Windows OS, EXE and Zip formats are available for download. They are both Offline Installers.
You can also refer to the Online installer and Offline installer links for step-by-step installation guidelines.