The In-place Editor component is used to edit and update the input value dynamically to the server. It supports integrating many component types such as “DropDownList”,“DatePicker”, “AutoComplete”, etc.
- Render mode - Provides two types of rendering modes when editing the input, namely “Inline” and “Popup”.
- Component integration - Support to integrate components such as “DropDownList”, “DatePicker”,” AutoComplete”, etc. to the In-place Editor.
- Data binding - Bind the In-place Editor component with an array of JSON objects or DataManager to save the edited data to the server.
- Customization - Offers UI customization such as popup, buttons, and also denotes editable content state.
- Template - Templates can be used to integrate custom components to the In-place Editor.
- Globalization - Provides right to left and localization support.