02 Feb 2023 / 1 minute to read
The ComboBox component allows the user to type a value or choose an option from the list of predefined options.
When an arrow icon accompanied with this component is pressed, the dropdown displays a list of values, from which the user can select one.
- Data binding - Allows binding and accessing the list of items from local or server-side data source.
- Custom values - Allows setting user-defined values that is not in the popup list.
- Grouping - Supports grouping of logically related items under a single or specific category.
- Sorting - Supports sorting of list items in an alphabetical order (either ascending or descending).
- Filtering - Allows filtering of list items based on a character typed in the component.
- Templates - Allows customizing the list items, selected value, header, footer, category
group header, and no records content.
- Accessibility - Provided with built-in accessibility support that helps to access all
the ComboBox component features through the keyboard, screen readers, or other assistive technology devices.