Visual Studio Code Extensions
25 Jan 2023 / 2 minutes to read
Syncfusion provides project templates for Visual Studio Code to create Syncfusion Web applications. The Syncfusion Web Project template creates applications with the selected Framework (React, Angular, and Vue), required Syncfusion NPM packages, component render code for the Grid, Chart, and Scheduler components, and a style to make development with Syncfusion components easier.
The Syncfusion Visual Studio Code project template provides support for Web project templates from v220.127.116.11.
The steps below help you to create Syncfusion Web Applications through the Visual Studio Code:
- In Visual Studio Code, open the command palette by pressing Ctrl+Shift+P. The Visual Studio Code palette opens, search the word Syncfusion, so you can get the templates provided.
- Select Syncfusion Web Template Studio: Launch and then press enter, Template Studio wizard for configuring the Syncfusion Web app will appear. Provide the require Project Name and Path to create the new Syncfusion Web application along with any one of the Framework (React, Angular, and Vue).
Click either Next or Framework tab, and the Framework types will be appears. Choose any one of the Framework:
If you choose the Vue framework, the Select Vue Version option will appear in the Project Details section. You can create the Vue application using either the Vue 3 or Vue 2 versions.
- Click either Next or the Configuration tab, and the Configuration section will be loaded. Choose the preferred theme and then click Create. The project will be created.
- The created Syncfusion Web App is configured with the Syncfusion NPM packages, styles, and the component render code for the Syncfusion component added.
Run the application
- Click on F5 or navigate to Run>Start debugging
- After compilation process completed, open the local host link in browser to see the output.