- Custom value is not maintain after reload the data issue has been resolved.
- Stacking Line series type has been added to the chart.
- 100% Stacking Line series type has been added to the chart.
The Chip control contains a small block of essential information that triggers an event on click action. It also contains the primary text, image, or both, and is mostly used in mails, contacts, or filter tags.
Input chip - Basic chip with delete icon that represents a person or entity and enables removal of chips from the chip list collection.
Choice chip - Used to select a choice from the available options.
Filter chip - Used to select multiple choices from the available options.
Action chip - Used to trigger actions for primary content.
- Pointer drag in circular gauge is working fine now in touch devices.
- Provided rounding places support for the axis labels and tooltip text in circular gauge.
- Provided support to display the last axis label, even if it is not in the interval value.
- Provided event to get and set the calculated radius of the circular gauge.
- Provided support to assign percentage values for pointer width, ranges width and axis line width.
- Support has been provided to round off the axis label values and tooltip text.
- Support has been provided to display the last label even if it is not in the visible range.
- An event has been provided to get or set the Circular Gauge radius dynamically.
animationSettings property type changed from
The DashboardLayout is a grid structured layout control that helps create a dashboard with panels. Panels hold the UI components and allow resize, reorder, drag-n-drop, remove and add options. This allows users to easily place the components at the desired position within the grid layout.
- Drag and Drop: Allows drag and drop of panels at the desired location within the dashboard.
- Resizing: Support to resize the panels in any direction as per the requirement.
- Floating: Floats the panels upward when the dragging option is enabled.
- Media Query: Allows the panels to be stacked when the specified resolution is met.
- Updated Readme and GitHub URL.
- Added rotation property to set text rotation on export.
- Added formula property to set formulas on export.
- Added rich-text support on export.
Vue component data throws script error with
stacked header is resolved.
rowHeight is not working when group grid columns is resolved.
- Pager dropdown does not render in
Production is fixed.
- Provided support to exclude the
grid properties from persist in the grid initialize.
Validation rules not working in Grid stacked columns is fixed.
Advanced popup is misaligned in
excel-filter when scroll down on the page.
RowSelected event is triggered when sub context menu get open is fixed.
Query property not working for dynamic property change is fixed.
Touch-scrolling frozen content moves page scrollbar is resolved.
- Script error throws in
row-template when scroll up/down is fixed.
- Unable to filter the date column with
DataOperations class is fixed.
IE cannot handle the viewport height when
scroll(virtual scrolling) is resolved.
- Grouped column is not included in dialog editing when
showGroupedColumn is false is fixed.
Initial Grouping not maintained when setting the
locale property dynamically is fixed.
- Script error when
editTemplate is used in batch mode is fixed.
- Filter template support added.
- Edit template support added.
row Drag and Drop support within a single grid is provided.
- Support for
true type font in PDF library is added.
Hierarchy Grid printing support is added.
- Support For
Excel,CSV and Pdf export with Hierarchy Grid is provided.
- Support for
row-spanning in Grid is added.
- Adding a new row at the bottom of the grid support is added.
- support for
paste option to Grid from
Excelsheet/Grid is provided.
Excel-Like Auto Filling support is added.
- Now it is possible to provide minimum and maximum values for bubble size in Bubble Heatmap.
- Provided support for resized and loaded client-side events in Heatmap. The resized event will be triggered before Heatmap being rendered and the loaded event will be triggered after Heatmap is completely rendered on window resize action.
space key action issue is fixed with clicking save and cancel buttons.
- Value persistence issue with
multi-select when doing cancel action after removing selected item.
- Double-Click issue in IOS device is fixed.
- Issue with, “MaskedTextBox not restoring the initial value on form reset” has been fixed.
- Provided the “focus” and “blur” events for MaskedTextBox that will trigger when the control got focus or losses focus.
- Popup not opened properly when two menu rendered side by side issue fixed.
- Issue with, “NumericTextBox not restoring the initial value on form reset” has been fixed.
- Provided the “focus” and “blur” events for NumericTextBox that will trigger when the control got focus or losses focus.
- Compilation issue in CI is fixed.
- Updated Readme and GitHub URL.
- Cell padding issue in nested grid is fixed.
- Added Nested Grid support.
- Added RTL Text support.
- F141747- Always shows value caption in headers even having single measure.
- Cell selection now allows to select cells as row and column wise.
- Shows the filter state in the fields of filter axis.
- Type changes done for the following property.
- Table QuickToolbar open wherever click within a component issue has been fixed.
- FontSize “px” and fontFamily “veranda” not updated in toolbar status, that issue has been fixed.
- Clicking on view source code with single character inside textarea removes the character, that issue has been fixed.
- Improvements done to support creation of recurring events based on the recurrence rule properties, that lies under the criteria of limited combination.
- The recurring appointments of Scheduler can be now created and processed successfully based on the Islamic calendar dates.
- The right-to-left (RTL) rendering support has been provided
- Tab vertical orientation support was provided.
- TimePicker pop-up will position at the center of the viewport in mobile resolution.
Query maintenance support provided for
refresh method after expanding any child rows.
- Property change support for
height property has been provided.
- Expand icon is prevented from displaying for the root/zeroth level record which has
hasChildMapping field as false.
- Child records of third level or its successor displays properly based on their hierarchy relation in self reference data binding.
Excel-Like Filtering support is provided that allows users to create complex filter criteria for a column by allowing users to select possible filter values from a checkbox list. The advanced filter can be used to build complex filter criteria.
- The issue with, “When disabling the TreeView parent nodes, the child nodes also appear in a disabled state” has been fixed.