Essential Studio for React Release Notes
- Custom value is not maintain after reload the data issue has been resolved.
- Stacking Line series type has been added to the chart.
- 100% Stacking Line series type has been added to the chart.
The Chip control contains a small block of essential information that triggers an event on click action. It also contains the primary text, image, or both, and is mostly used in mails, contacts, or filter tags.
Input chip- Basic chip with delete icon that represents a person or entity and enables removal of chips from the chip list collection.
Choice chip- Used to select a choice from the available options.
Filter chip- Used to select multiple choices from the available options.
Action chip- Used to trigger actions for primary content.
- Pointer drag in circular gauge is working fine now in touch devices.
- Provided rounding places support for the axis labels and tooltip text in circular gauge.
- Provided support to display the last axis label, even if it is not in the interval value.
- Provided event to get and set the calculated radius of the circular gauge.
- Provided support to assign percentage values for pointer width, ranges width and axis line width.
- Support has been provided to round off the axis label values and tooltip text.
- Support has been provided to display the last label even if it is not in the visible range.
- An event has been provided to get or set the Circular Gauge radius dynamically.
animationSettingsproperty type changed from
The DashboardLayout is a grid structured layout control that helps create a dashboard with panels. Panels hold the UI components and allow resize, reorder, drag-n-drop, remove and add options. This allows users to easily place the components at the desired position within the grid layout.
- Drag and Drop: Allows drag and drop of panels at the desired location within the dashboard.
- Resizing: Support to resize the panels in any direction as per the requirement.
- Floating: Floats the panels upward when the dragging option is enabled.
- Media Query: Allows the panels to be stacked when the specified resolution is met.
- Updated Readme and GitHub URL.
- Added rotation property to set text rotation on export.
- Added formula property to set formulas on export.
- Added rich-text support on export.
Vuecomponent data throws script error with
stacked headeris resolved.
rowHeightis not working when group grid columns is resolved.
- Pager dropdown does not render in
- Provided support to exclude the
gridproperties from persist in the grid initialize.
Validation rulesnot working in Grid stacked columns is fixed.
Advanced popupis misaligned in
excel-filterwhen scroll down on the page.
RowSelectedevent is triggered when sub context menu get open is fixed.
Queryproperty not working for dynamic property change is fixed.
Touch-scrollingfrozen content moves page scrollbar is resolved.
- Script error throws in
row-templatewhen scroll up/down is fixed.
- Unable to filter the date column with
DataOperationsclass is fixed.
IEcannot handle the viewport height when
scroll(virtual scrolling)is resolved.
- Grouped column is not included in dialog editing when
showGroupedColumnis false is fixed.
Initial Groupingnot maintained when setting the
localeproperty dynamically is fixed.
- Script error when
editTemplateis used in batch mode is fixed.
- Filter template support added.
- Edit template support added.
row Drag and Dropsupport within a single grid is provided.
- Support for
true typefont in PDF library is added.
Hierarchy Gridprinting support is added.
- Support For
Excel,CSV and Pdf exportwith Hierarchy Grid is provided.
- Support for
row-spanningin Grid is added.
- Adding a new row at the bottom of the grid support is added.
- support for
paste optionto Grid from
Excel-Like Auto Fillingsupport is added.
- Now it is possible to provide minimum and maximum values for bubble size in Bubble Heatmap.
- Provided support for resized and loaded client-side events in Heatmap. The resized event will be triggered before Heatmap being rendered and the loaded event will be triggered after Heatmap is completely rendered on window resize action.
spacekey action issue is fixed with clicking save and cancel buttons.
- Value persistence issue with
multi-selectwhen doing cancel action after removing selected item.
- Double-Click issue in IOS device is fixed.
- Issue with, “MaskedTextBox not restoring the initial value on form reset” has been fixed.
- Provided the “focus” and “blur” events for MaskedTextBox that will trigger when the control got focus or losses focus.
- Popup not opened properly when two menu rendered side by side issue fixed.
- Issue with, “NumericTextBox not restoring the initial value on form reset” has been fixed.
- Provided the “focus” and “blur” events for NumericTextBox that will trigger when the control got focus or losses focus.
- Compilation issue in CI is fixed.
- Updated Readme and GitHub URL.
- Cell padding issue in nested grid is fixed.
- Added Nested Grid support.
- Added RTL Text support.
- F141747- Always shows value caption in headers even having single measure.
- Cell selection now allows to select cells as row and column wise.
- Shows the filter state in the fields of filter axis.
- Type changes done for the following property.
|Property Name||Old Type||New Type|
- Table QuickToolbar open wherever click within a component issue has been fixed.
- FontSize “px” and fontFamily “veranda” not updated in toolbar status, that issue has been fixed.
- Clicking on view source code with single character inside textarea removes the character, that issue has been fixed.
- Improvements done to support creation of recurring events based on the recurrence rule properties, that lies under the criteria of limited combination.
- The recurring appointments of Scheduler can be now created and processed successfully based on the Islamic calendar dates.
- The right-to-left (RTL) rendering support has been provided
- Tab vertical orientation support was provided.
- TimePicker pop-up will position at the center of the viewport in mobile resolution.
Querymaintenance support provided for
refreshmethod after expanding any child rows.
- Property change support for
heightproperty has been provided.
- Expand icon is prevented from displaying for the root/zeroth level record which has
hasChildMappingfield as false.
- Child records of third level or its successor displays properly based on their hierarchy relation in self reference data binding.
Excel-Like Filteringsupport is provided that allows users to create complex filter criteria for a column by allowing users to select possible filter values from a checkbox list. The advanced filter can be used to build complex filter criteria.
- The issue with, “When disabling the TreeView parent nodes, the child nodes also appear in a disabled state” has been fixed.