Essential Studio for React Release Notes
October 9, 2018
- Data label template now working properly in angular.
addParamsis not properly sent while performing
- Provided option to specify the type of the dialog’s buttons such as submit, reset.
- Resizing table columns are working properly for merged cells.
- Excel Exporting with aggregates throws error is fixed.
- Field value is undefined while adding record in batch editing when enabling checkbox selection is fixed.
- Column chooser is overridden by search textbox due to padding top property issue is fixed.
- Rendering dropdown component in grid editing returns only the first record in the dropdown list is fixed.
- Parent grid column chooser is not opening after expanding child grid in hierarchical is resolved.
- Grid Excel export not supporting the custom date format instead of skeleton format is resolved.
- Provided support for range selection delete with Batch mode.
- Separators are not hidden in context menu is resolved.
- Using angular services to replace display values in checkbox filter is resolved.
- Issue with rendering heatmap with smaller dimensions has been fixed.
- Issue with setting placeholder in IE browser when “floatLabelType” is set to “never” has been fixed.
- Misalignment issue with header cells of timeline views in Safari browser has been fixed.
- An issue with appointment resizing, when the scheduler is placed at bottom in a container that has scroll-able height has been fixed.