03 Mar 2021 / 1 minute to read
ListView component represent data in interactive hierarchical structure interface across
different layouts or views, which also has features data-binding, template and grouping.
- Data binding: Supports data binding to display the list of items
from the local or server-side data source.
- Grouping: Provides support to group the logically related items under a category.
- Nested list: Displays a set of nested list items in different layout.
- Customizing templates: Allows you to customize the list item, header and category group header.
- Virtualization: Allows you to load only viewable list items in a view port which will increase ListView performance on loading large number of data.
- Accessibility: Provides built-in accessibility support which helps to
access all the ListView component features through the keyboard, on-screen readers, or other assistive technology devices.