The Dropdown Tree component allows you to select single or multiple values from the hierarchical data in a tree-like structure. It has several out-of-the-box features, such as data binding, check boxes, templates, UI customization, accessibility, and pre-selected values. The available key features are
- Data binding - To bind and access a hierarchical list of items from a local or server-side data source.
- Check boxes - To select more than one item in the Dropdown Tree component without affecting the UI appearance.
- Multiple selection - To select more than one item in the component.
- Sorting - To display the Dropdown Tree items in
- Template - To customize the Dropdown Tree items, header, footer, action failure content, and no records content.
- Accessibility - To provide access to all the Dropdown Tree component features through keyboard interaction, on-screen readers, and other assistive technology devices.