02 Feb 2023 / 1 minute to read
The AutoComplete component provides the matched suggestion list when type into the input, from which the user can select one.
- Data binding - Allows binding and accessing the list of items from local or server-side
- Grouping - Supports grouping of logically related items under a single or specific category.
- Sorting - Supports sorting of list items in an alphabetical
order (either ascending or descending).
- Highlight search - Supports highlighting the typed text in the suggestion list.
- Templates - Allows customizing the list item, header, footer,
category group header, no records and action failure content.
- Accessibility - Provided with built-in accessibility support that helps to access all the AutoComplete
component features through the keyboard, screen readers, or other assistive technology devices.