Interface for a class SelectionSettings
The cell selection modes are flow and box. It requires the selection
mode to be either cell or both.
* Flow :- Selects the range of cells between start index and end index that also includes the other cells of the selected rows.
* Box :- Selects the range of cells within the start and end column indexes that includes in between cells of rows within the range.
Defines options for checkbox selection Mode. They are
* Default :- This is the default value of the checkboxMode. In this mode, user can select multiple rows by clicking rows one by one.
* ResetOnRowClick :- In ResetOnRowClick mode, on clicking a row it will reset previously selected row and also multiple.
rows can be selected by using CTRL or SHIFT key.
If ‘checkboxOnly’ set to true, then the TreeGrid selection is allowed only through checkbox.
To enable checkboxOnly selection, should specify the column type as
If ‘enableToggle’ set to true, then the user can able to perform toggle for the selected row.
TreeGrid supports row, cell, and both (row and cell) selection mode.
* Row :- Selects the entire row.
* Cell :- Selects the cell alone.
* Both :- Selects the entire row and its cell.
If ‘persistSelection’ set to true, then the TreeGrid selection is persisted on all operations. For persisting selection in the TreeGrid, any one of the column should be enabled as a primary key.
Defines options for selection type. They are
* Single :- Allows selection of only a row or a cell.
* Multiple :- Allows selection of multiple rows or cells.