28 Jul 2021 / 1 minute to read
A pie chart is a circular graphics, which is divided into segments to illustrate numerical proportion.
All elements are rendered using Scalable Vector Graphics (SVG).
- Chart Types - Supports Pie, Doughnut, Pyramid and Funnel.
- Smart Labels - Supports arrangement of data labels smartly to avoid overlapping when the data point value falls in close range.
- Grouping - Supports grouping based on value and point count.
- Semi-Pie - Provides options to customize the start and end angle of the pie chart.
- Legend - Provides options to display additional information about the points with the help of legend.
- Tooltip - Supports interactive features like tooltip, selection and explode.
- Empty Points - Provides options to handle missed data for the series elegantly with empty points.