This sample demonstrates Image Editor features such as crop, rotate, flip, insert shape and text.
The Image Editor component provides built-in support to edit images in the following ways through APIs:
- Selection : Multiple selection options are available. The selection region can be a square or circle, customized to various aspects ratios, and customized by dragging and resizing.
- Crop : The image can be cropped based on the selection.
- Rotate : The image can be rotated both clockwise and anticlockwise by 90 degrees.
- Flip : The image can be flipped both horizontally and vertically.
- Zoom : The image can be zoomed in and out.
- Pan : View the entire image by toggling the pan option from the toolbar.
- Freehand drawing : Draw freehand on the image and adjust the pen's stroke width and stroke color.
- Reset : Revert all the edited states and load the original image.
- Save : Save the edited image in JPEG, PNG, and SVG formats.
- Annotation : Text, rectangle, ellipse, and line annotation shapes are supported.
More information about Image Editor can be found in this