25 Oct 2021 / 1 minute to read
The sparkline is a very small chart; it is drawn without axes or coordinates. This presents a common shape of data in a simple and highly condensed way. The sparklines are easy to interpret, and convey more information to users by visualizing data in a small amount of space.
- Consumes less amount of space for visualizing data.
- Supports integration with grids.
- Supports five types of sparklines: line, column, area, win-loss, and pie.
- Supports range bands to highlight the selected start and end value regions.
- Supports markers for high, low, start, end, and negative points.
- Supports trackball to get current mouse point to display tooltip.