08 Dec 2022 / 1 minute to read
The MultiSelect component contains a list of predefined values from which a multiple value can be chosen. The functionality of MultiSelect resembles the SELECT form element of HTML.
- Data binding - Allows binding and accessing the list of items from local or server-side data source.
- Grouping - Supports grouping of logically related items under a single or specific category.
- Templates - Allows customizing the list items, selected value, header, footer, category group header, and no records content.
- Sorting - Supports sorting of list items in an alphabetical order (either ascending or descending).
- Filtering - Allows filtering of list items based on a character typed into the search box.
- Custom Value - Allows user to select a new custom value.
- Accessibility - Provided with built-in accessibility support that helps to access all the DropDownList component features through the keyboard, screen readers, or other assistive technology devices.