06 Oct 2022 / 1 minute to read
The Maps control is used to visualize the geographical data. It is used to represent the statistical data of a particular geographical area on Earth, with user interactivity and provides various customizing options. All the Maps elements are rendered using Scalable Vector Graphics (SVG).
- Supports any number of layers and sublayers.
- Supports GeoJSON data, which allows plotting the custom shapes in the Maps.
- Supports Maps providers such as Bing and OpenStreetMap that can be added as main layers.
- Supports 6 types of Maps projections.
- Supports legend, data label, marker, bubble, navigation lines and annotations for visualizing additional information on the Maps.
- Supports interactive features like zooming, panning, tooltip, highlight, selection and interactive legend.