Specifies the data types that the axis can handle:
- Double: This type is used for rendering a numeric axis to accommodate numeric data.
- DateTime: This type is utilized for rendering a date-time axis to manage date-time data.
- Category: This type is employed for rendering a category axis to manage categorical data.
- Logarithmic: This type is applied for rendering a logarithmic axis to handle a wide range of values.
- DateTimeCategory: This type is used to render a date time category axis for managing business days.
Thank you for your feedback and comments.We will rectify this as soon as possible!