Essential Studio for EJ2 TypeScript Release Notes
December 14, 2018
- Added the Islamic calendar support.
- Export functionality has been moved into separate module. To export the chart, inject the
- Added the Islamic DatePicker support.
- Added the Islamic DateTimePicker support.
- Introduced a new argument
isInteractedby deprecating existing event argument
isInteractionfor unique naming convention.
- 219623 - Text in the field list tab gets completely displayed in mobile layout.
- 219625 - Scrolling works properly in touch mode when virtual scroll option is enabled.
- 219625 - In mobile device, virtual scrolling sample is loaded properly from the sample browser.
- 219625 - In mobile device, last column cells are displayed properly.
- Raw items in the control can be edited and updated at runtime.
- Provided support to list the raw items for a particular value cell.
- In the filter pop-up, provided support to set the limit the display field values and search option for refining the values from large data.
- Provided hyperlink support to perform any custom operation programmatically.
- Defer update option has been provided to refresh the control on-demand and not during every UI interaction for better performance.
- Provided support to show or hide subtotals and grand totals for rows and columns.
- More aggregation types like – Distinct Count, Product, Running Totals, Percentage of Column Total, Percentage of Parent Column Total, Population Var are added.
- Provided support to display Scheduler in Islamic calendar mode.