Essential Studio for EJ2 TypeScript Release Notes
May 03, 2018
- ng base destroy issue is fixed.
- The issue, Value property in Autocomplete is not properly updated in two way binding after the initial load has been fixed.
- The issue, Autocomplete displays the suggestions list even if the focus is lost for related component, has been fixed.
- Console error thrown while navigating the angular routing in DropDownList change event, this issue has been fixed.
- Duplicate values updating in batch changes for complex property is resolved.
- Creating multiple elements while hovering for tooltip issue is resolved.
- Lint issue occurs in custom toolbar with latest typescript version is resolved.
- Undoing delete operation only restores frozen content in batch edit fixed.
collapsibleicon alignment issue.
- The issue, MultiSelect component is not updating the popup correctly during the initial time, has been fixed.
- Now native events triggered properly in Angular NumericTextBox component.
- Issue with loading dynamic content using template ID is fixed.
- TreeView is not rendering properly when you return entire data (including child nodes) on initial request issue is fixed.