Essential Studio for EJ2 TypeScript Release Notes
April 17, 2018
annotationdynamically to the chart is now working.
- The issue, Value is not updated correctly when the words in the suggestion list contains white spaces has been fixed.
focusOutmethods has been included.
blurevents has been included.
- Maximum call stack issue while filtering date column with
- Provided locale support for custom filter labels and column chooser.
- Between operator provides incorrect result in Excel filter issue fixed.
- Content rendering delayed while using virtual scrolling with grouping when scrolling horizontally is resolved.
- The Locale properties such as
Clearare removed instead use
- The issue, ‘The list items sorted in ascending order by default when the grouping is enabled’, has been fixed.
- While dynamically changing the MaskedTextBox value as null, value not updated properly issue is fixed.
- custom value support has been given in MultiSelect when the filtering is enabled instead of ‘no records found’ template.
- The issue, ‘Input is rendered again on typing while resetting value from null with remote data and custom value as true.’ has been fixed.
- The issue, ‘Enable persistence is not working properly when all the items in the list are selected.’ has been fixed.
- Float Label support has been given for MultiSelect
- Provided option to prevent expand/collapse node while double clicking the tree node.