Essential Studio for EJ2 TypeScript Release Notes
March 13, 2018
Widthproperty with string type value issue has been fixed.
- Initial value not set while using remote data in autocomplete issue has been fixed.
- Issue in
removeSerieshas been fixed.
- Zooming is now working properly, when enabling the panning through code.
args.cancelhas included in
- Dynamically changing filter settings does not update
Filterbarvalue and filter status message is resolved.
- Batch edit should close on clicking outside grid and on pressing enter or tab key is resolved.
updateRowmethod is provided for Normal editing and Dialog editing.
- Duplicate columns added in group drop area issue resolved.
- Change event not trigger while remove chip in keyboard, this issue has been fixed.