24 May 2022 / 1 minute to read
The Kanban board visually depicts work at various stages of a process using columns, cards, and swimlane. Some of the key features of the Kanban control are:
- Drag-and-drop - Provided smooth drag-and-drop support to cards to flow various stages of Kanban.
- Data Binding - Bind the Kanban component with an array of JSON objects or
DataManager, which supports OData and remote web service binding.
- Swimlane – Supports Swimlane to group the cards based on specified key.
- Template - Provided templating option to render card, column header, swimlane header, and tooltip.
- Stacked Headers - Grouped the related headers with the common header.
- Responsive - The layout of Kanban is designed to adapt with desktop and mobile devices.
- WIP - Provided option to validate min and max count of cards based on swimlane or column.
- Tooltip - Users can show or hide the card information in tooltip with template.
- Selection - Users can select single or multiple cards using mouse, touch, or keyboard.
- Built-in themes - Supports five built-in themes such as Material, Bootstrap 3, Bootstrap 4, Fabric, and High Contrast. Also, you can customize the themes.