06 Jun 2023 / 1 minute to read
The HeatMap control is used to visualize a two-dimensional data in which the values are represented in gradient or fixed colors.
- Axis Types - Supports three different types of axes to populate the data, namely Numerical, Categorical,and Datetime.
- Axis Feature - Supports inverted axis, opposed position and axis intervals.
- Legend - Supports legend which provides value information for the colors which represents each values in HeatMap.
- Data Binding - Supports binding data in JSON and two-dimensional array formats.
- Rendering Modes - Supports automatic switching between SVG and Canvas rendering modes based on the data source length.