The Gantt chart is a project management tool which provides a Microsoft Project-like interface for scheduling and managing projects. Its intuitive user interface allows you visually manage tasks, task relationships, and resources in a project.
- Editing: A task’s fields, such as duration, start date, end date, predecessors, and more, can be edited directly in their respective cells using the Edit dialog or interactively using taskbars.
- Task dependencies: Defines task relationships using finish-to-start, start-to-finish, start-to-start, and finish-to-finish task dependency types.
- Customizable timeline: Displays timescale from minutes to decades easily and also displays the custom texts in timescale. Timeline can be displayed in either one-tier or two-tier layout.
- Taskbars: Supports unscheduled tasks, and it can be customized. Baselines can also be displayed for the tasks.
- Columns: Customizes the columns and adds the custom columns to the Gantt chart at initialization.
- Resources: Resources are represented by staff, equipment, materials, and more. You can show and allocate the resources for each task.
- Filtering: Filters individual column using the menu filtering along with toolbar search box.
- Data markers or indicators: Displays indicators and flags along with taskbars and task labels.
- Event markers and holidays: Highlights important days or events in a project using the event markers and defines non-working days in a project using holidays.