07 Dec 2021 / 1 minute to read
The Smith chart control is one of the most useful data visualization tools for high frequency circuit applications. It contains two sets of circles to plot the parameters of transmission lines.
- Supports any number of series and points.
- Supports impedance and admittance series render type.
- Supports tooltip user interaction feature in mouse and touch actions.
- Supports markers and data labels to get more information about series points.
- Supports legends that are used to toggle series visibility.