Essential Studio for ASP.NET MVC Release Notes
January 29, 2019
- Pointer drag in circular gauge is working fine now in touch devices.
- Support has been provided to round off the axis label values and tooltip text.
- Support has been provided to display the last label even if it is not in the visible range.
- An event has been provided to get or set the Circular Gauge radius dynamically.
- Provided support to assign percentage values for pointer width, ranges width and axis line width.
- Provided an additional argument in beforeOpen event to control the max-height of dialog.
- Initial multi-sorting icon is added incorrectly fixed.
- Validation for complex property is not added properly resolved.
- Dialog edit template support added.
- Reactive aggregate update support added.
- Date time type column filter support added.
- Windows explorer like check-box selection added.
- Expand and collapse enabled in excel exported document for grouped grid.
- Support to prevent the overriding of autofit columns by Resizing added.
- Show All option added for page size drop-down.
- Now it is possible to provide minimum and maximum values for bubble size in Bubble Heatmap.
- Provided support for resized and loaded client-side events in Heatmap. The resized event will be triggered before Heatmap being rendered and the loaded event will be triggered after Heatmap is completely rendered on window resize action.
- Provided the “focus” and “blur” events for MaskedTextBox that will trigger when the control got focus or losses focus.
- Provided the “focus” and “blur” events for NumericTextBox that will trigger when the control got focus or losses focus.
- F141747- Always shows value caption in headers even having single measure.
- Cell selection now allows to select cells as row and column wise.
- Shows the filter state in the fields of filter axis.
- The right-to-left (RTL) rendering support has been provided
- Provided option to configure the splitter and its pane properties such as size, min, max, resizable through data attributes (
- Included the public methods for add and remove splitter panes.
FilterTypeEnum’s namespace of TreeGrid control is changed to Syncfusion.EJ2.TreeGrid
- Child records of third level or its successor, displays properly based on their hierarchy relation in self reference data binding.
- Provided option to customize file upload’s status message (label) which is sent from server on success and failure events.
- Provided event which trigger before rendering each file item in a page that helps to customize its default UI structure.
- Provided event to denote all the selected files has processed to upload successfully or failed to server.
- Provided template support for preloaded files also to customize its default file list structure.