Essential Studio for ASP.NET MVC Release Notes
February 22, 2018
- Changed the Angular component directive prefix as
- High contrast theme support.
Schedule is an event calendar which facilitates user with the common Outlook-calendar features, thus allowing the users to plan and manage their appointments and its time in an efficient way.
Views - Schedule is now availed with 6 different view modes – day, week, work week, month, agenda and month agenda. It is possible to configure view-based settings on each view mode. The
Weekview is set as active view by default.
- Data binding - Seamless data binding with various client-side and remote data sources thus allowing the data to load on demand by default to reduce the data transfer and loading time.
- Recurrence - Allows the user to repeat a set of events on a daily, weekly, monthly, or yearly basis.
- Template - The key elements like events, date header, work cells and event tooltip comes with the default template support which allows the flexible end-user customization to embed any kind of text, images, or styles to it.
- Time zone - Regardless of whatever time zone your system follows, Schedule supports setting your own required time zone value to it as well as to each event – thus allowing the events to display on its exact local time.
- Customizable working days and hours - Users can set specific work hour range which is visually differentiated with active colour. Also, the working days collection can be customized with specific days, so that the remaining days will be considered as weekend.
- Custom editor template - Template option is availed for event editor, thus allowing the users to add their own custom editor design and also provides option to add additional fields onto the default event editor.
- Adaptive rendering - Adapts with optimal user interfaces for mobile and desktop form-factors, thus helping the user’s application to scale elegantly across all the form-factors without any additional effort.
- Keyboard interaction - All the common actions such as traversing through the appointments, multiple cell selection, add/edit/delete the appointments, navigate to other views, dates and much more can be performed through keyboard inputs.
- Localization - All the static text and date content can be localized to any desired language. Also, it can be displayed with appropriate time mode and date-format as per the localized language.
- RTL - Supports displaying the component to display in the direction from right to left.