22 Oct 2021 / 1 minute to read
The ListView component represents the data in interactive hierarchical structure interface across different layouts or views, that also has features such as data-binding, template, grouping and Virtualization.
- Data binding: Supports data binding to display the list of items from the local or server-side data source.
- Grouping: Provides support to group the logically related items under a category.
- Nested list: Displays a set of nested list items in different layout.
- Customizing templates: Allows you to customize the list item, header, and category group header.
- Virtualization: Allows you to load only viewable list items in a view port which will increase ListView performance on loading large number of data.
- Accessibility: Provides built-in accessibility support that helps to access all the ListView component features through the keyboard, on-screen readers, or other assistive technology devices.