29 Nov 2021 / 1 minute to read
The AutoComplete control provides the matched suggestion list when type into the input, from which the user can select one.
- Data binding - Allows binding and accessing the list of items from local or server-side data source.
- Grouping - Supports grouping of logically related items under a single or specific category.
- Sorting - Supports sorting of list
items in an alphabetical order (either ascending or descending).
- Highlight search - Supports highlighting the typed
text in the suggestion list.
- Templates - Allows customizing the list item, header, footer,
category group header, no records and action failure
- Accessibility - Provided with built-in accessibility
support that helps to access all the AutoComplete control features through keyboard, on-screen readers, or other assistive technology devices.