16 Sep 2021 / 1 minute to read
The ToolBar displays a group of command buttons arranged horizontally.
- Scrollable : Scrollable display mode supports to display the Toolbar commands in a single line
with horizontal scrolling
enabled while the commands are overflows the available space.
- Popup : Popup display mode supports to display commands in the popup when the commands are overflowing
to the available space.
- [Template Support] : The Toolbar complete component can also be
rendered based on the given HTML element.
- Keyboard Support : By default, the Toolbar allows to interact with commands by using
- [RTL Support]: The Toolbar supports
right to left alignment.
- Accessibility : The Toolbar provides built-in compliance with the
WAI-ARIA specifications and it is achieved through attributes.