- Tag helper not generate the id and name attributes is fixed
- Provided the support for .NET Core 3.0.
- Provided the project template support for Visual Studio 2019.
- Added the Islamic calendar support.
- Zooming icons are not visible on refreshing chart is fixed.
- Chart not exported to SVG in IE11 is fixed.
- Now the secondary axis is removed after changing the series type from pareto to line.
- Stacking Line series type has been added to the chart.
- 100% Stacking Line series type has been added to the chart.
- Support has been provided to wrap axis labels to multiple lines.
- Chart now supports animation on data updation.
- Issue with the ng-template on using with annotation option has been fixed.
- Added the Islamic DatePicker support.
- Now, you can move to a particular date without UI interaction using
- Provided option to set the start and depth level view of the calendar.
- Now, you can provide datetime value as a string to the DateTimePicker.
- Resolve the issue with accessing dialog button type in ASP.NET Core and ASP.NET MVC frameworks.
- Section break is now serialized properly.
- Added API to customize the default character format and paragraph format of document editor.
- Added support to customize context menu.
- Optimized text rendering.
File Manager is a graphical user interface component used to manage the file system. It enables the user to perform common file operations such as accessing, editing, uploading, downloading, and sorting files and folders. This component also allows easy navigation for browsing or selecting a file or folder from the file system.
- Different Views - Provides detailed and large icon views.
- Context menu support - Provides detailed and large icon views.
- Custom toolbar support - Customize the toolbar to provide only necessary features.
- Multiple file selection - Select multiple files simultaneously.
- Accessibility - Features built-in accessibility support that makes all features accessible through keyboard interaction, screen readers, or other assistive technology devices.
- Localization - Translate file names to any supported language.
- Initial multi-sorting icon is added incorrectly fixed.
- Validation for complex property is not added properly resolved.
- Dialog edit template support added.
- Reactive aggregate update support added.
- Date time type column filter support added.
- Windows explorer like check-box selection added.
- Expand and collapse enabled in excel exported document for grouped grid.
- Support to prevent the overriding of autofit columns by Resizing added.
- Show All option added for page size drop-down.
- Now it is possible to select or deselect multiple cells in Heatmap by holding CTRL key and mouse click actions.
The In-place Editor component is used to edit and update the input value dynamically to the server. It supports integrating many component types such as “DropDownList”,”DatePicker”,”AutoComplete”, etc.
- Render mode - Provides two types of rendering modes when editing the input, namely “Inline” and “Popup”.
- Component integration - Support to integrate components such as “DropDownList”, “DatePicker”,” AutoComplete”, etc. to the In-place Editor.
- Data binding - Bind the In-place Editor component with an array of JSON objects or DataManager to save the edited data to the server.
- Customization - Offers UI customization such as popup, buttons, and also denotes editable content state.
- Template - Templates can be used to integrate custom controls to the In-place Editor.
- Globalization - Provides right to left and localization support.
- Issue with duplicate entries on updating the data source while binding data using data manager has been fixed.
- Now it is possible to perform key interactions with input list items displayed using custom templates.
- Now, the border style is applied properly to the shapes when performing selection.
- Provided the “focus” and “blur” events for MaskedTextBox that will trigger when the control got focus or losses focus.
- Provided the “focus” and “blur” events for NumericTextBox that will trigger when the control got focus or losses focus.
- The issue “Added PDF document cache element did not maintain properly” has been fixed.
- The issue “PdfRenderer object is not disposing properly in EJ2 PDF Viewer library” has been fixed.
- The issue “PDF Viewer clears all the session storage” has been fixed.
- Resolved the script error while accessing invalid link annotation destination.
- Resolved Single Page Document Rendering issue.
- Document Load event not triggered for lower zoom value issue has been fixed.
- Text Markup annotation support has been provided to PDF Viewer.
- Mobile view responsiveness support has been provided.
- Right-to-left support has been provided.
- Accessibility support has been provided to PDF Viewer.
- Implemented the document load overloads for image exporting.
- F141747- Always shows value caption in headers even having single measure.
- Cell selection now allows to select cells as row and column wise.
- Shows the filter state in the fields of filter axis.
Pivot View/Pivot Grid
- Users can access grid functionalities in the drill-through pop-up.
- Option to always show the value header even with single value binding.
- Row header repeats on each page of the PDF document when exporting.
- Users can display the value zero as zero and empty cells with a custom value.
- Charts can be rendered against pivot table data independently, and users can modify their report dynamically using the field list.
- Toolbar support is provided to the pivot table, allowing users easy access to frequently used features.
- A grouping option is available for date and numbers fields.
- Users can customize or add custom templates to the Pivot Table cells.
- Cell selection allows users to select cells and access the selected cell information through the cell selection event.
The progress button visualizes the progression of an operation to indicates the user that a process is happening in the background. The progress can be shown with graphics accompanied by a textual representation.
- Types, Sizes, and Styles - Provided with different types, sizes and predefined styles of progress button.
- Icons and Spinner - Supports icon, spinner and its positioning.
- Animation - Provided with predefined animation and progress indicator.
- Events - Supports event triggering at specified interval.
- Accessibility - Provided with built-in accessibility support that helps to access all the ProgressButton component features through the keyboard, screen readers, or other assistive technology devices.
The Query Builder component is a graphical user interface that allows users to create and edit filters. It outputs a structured JSON of filters which that can be easily parsed to create SQL. It is integrated with Data Manager to communicates with data sources and returns the desired result based on the provided filter. It supports data binding, templates, validation, and horizontal and vertical orientation.
- Data binding: It auto populates the data source and maps the data to the appropriate fields.
- Template: Supports templates and it is applicable for all input components.
- Queries: Queries supports JSON/SQL rules.
- The child tag
e-view defined under
e-schedule-views has been changed to
e-schedule-view now as per the standard.
- The child tag
e-resource defined under
e-schedule-resources has been changed to
e-schedule-resource now as per the standard.
- Timeline view - Displays the day, week, work week and month view layouts in timeline mode by illustrating both the date and time intervals in horizontal orientation. Also, it organizes the resource display in a hierarchical tree structure based on the grouping levels.
- Header rows - Provided support to add custom header rows on timeline views, to depict an additional row for displaying the corresponding year, month, week number and dates.
- Drag and Drop - Appointments can be easily rescheduled to some other time, by dragging and dropping it onto the required time slots.
- Resize - Appointment’s time can be easily extended either by resizing its start or end handlers.
- Week Number - Support added to display the week number of the current date, beside the date header section.
- Provided template support for customizing
quick popup, that opens while clicking on the cells or appointments.
- The data type of the appointment ID field is made compatible to accept both string and number type values.
- Now only single tooltip will be displayed in range slider for resize and drag actions for better user interface.
- Provided option to configure the splitter and its pane properties such as size, min, max, resizable through data attributes (
- Included the public methods for add and remove splitter panes.
- Stock chart now allows stock events to highlight important dates.
- Provided option to render
multiline textbox (textarea).
- The right-to-left (RTL) rendering support has been provided.
- Load on-demand option has been provided to load and render the child items dynamically.
- Responsive support has been provided to the TreeMap legend.
- The ‘doubleClick’, ‘rightClick’, and ‘legendRendering’ events have been provided in TreeMap.
- Provided an option for auto checking parent tree nodes based on child tree nodes checked state and vice versa.
- Now it is possible to select or unselect the collapsed child nodes by selecting its parent node through checkbox selection, with Load-On-Demand mode enabled.
cssClass property to add custom CSS classes to an uploader.