22 Jul 2021 / 1 minute to read
The pivot table is a multi-dimensional data visualization component built on top of the relational data sources. The pivot report can be managed dynamically at runtime along with other capabilities like aggregation, filtering and sorting (field and value based).
- Filtering: Allows user to view only specific/desired records in the component.
- Sorting: Both member and value sorting are supported. It’s allows user to order fields and values (column) either in ascending or descending order respectively.
- Field List & Grouping Bar: Supports UI interaction at runtime to dynamically change the report along with sorting, filtering and remove options.
- Aggregation: Provides built in aggregation types like sum, average, min, max and count.
- Calculated Field: Users can add new value field(s) to the report dynamically using this option.
- Adaptive Rendering: Adapts with optimal user interfaces for mobile and desktop form-factors, thus helping the user’s application to scale elegantly across all the form-factors without any additional effort.
- Exporting: Provides the option to exporting records to Excel, CSV and PDF formats.