22 Jul 2021 / 1 minute to read
The maps control is used to visualize the geographical data. This represents the statistical data of a particular geographical area on earth, with user interactivity and provides various customizing options. All map elements are rendered using the Scalable Vector Graphics (SVG).
- Supports any number of layers and sublayers.
- Supports GeoJSON data, which allows you to plot your own shapes in the maps.
- Supports map providers such as Bing and OpenStreetMap that can be added to any layers.
- Supports 6 types of map projections.
- Supports legend, data label, marker, bubble, navigation lines and annotations for adding additional information to the map.
- Supports interactive features such as zooming, panning, tooltip, highlight, selection and interactive legend.