22 Oct 2021 / 1 minute to read
The Linear Gauge control is used to visualize the numerical values of an axis in linear manner. All linear gauge elements are rendered using Scalable Vector Graphics (SVG).
- Support for adding multiple pointers to the gauge (Marker and Bar).
- Support for highlighting desired range of values in the gauge axis.
- Support for adding custom elements in the desired location of the gauge.
- Support for interactive features like tooltip and pointer drag and drop.
- Support for animating the pointers.